Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The longest tastymonial received to Pallavi's Spices from Saurabh Kulkarni, studying in Netherlands



Dear Pallavi tai,

First, I would like to thank you for making such a wonderful and tasty spices....

It has been just 2 weeks in Netherlands and I did not make a single recipe without mixing Pallavi's Spices "Chilly Milly" masala...

Because of weight limitations on baggage, I could not carry much variety of spices from you, and also since I had never tested them earlier was bit doubtful.

On the very first day here, in the Netherlands i didn't had the time to cook anything in the morning.. But in evening when I was starving like mad, I decided to make KHICHADI as it was the only easy option. I added little of " Chilly Milly" masala..And the result was just wonderful... I really thought that i was eating something similar made at my home..And then from next day onwards I started adding the same in all recipes to make it more tasty. I have already started recommending your tasty spices to all my friends here from different countries and they too love the taste. Now I have asked my parents to send me more packets of all the varieties available from your products!!!

Thanks for making such wonderful and tasty spices which keep me connected to my mother land very often !!!

PS: Waiting for more variety of your products and later will wait them to arrive in the Netherlands soon...
Saurabh Kulkarni
Student, Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment